YOUR FUTURE SMILE
OF INVISALIGN OVER BRACES
Invisalign is virtually invisible. This means you can always smile with confidence, as compared to traditional braces where the wires and metal brackets can be seen.
Invisalign aligners are made with SmartTrack” flexi-ble material, making it super easy to remove and put on, unlike braces which are fixed. Now, you can enjoy your favorite food any time you want.
SmartStage’ and SmartForce” technologies ensure there will only be gradual and gentle yet effective teeth movement throughout your treatment, as com-pared to braces which may irritate and cause pain.
Unlike braces where you have to visit your doctor every 3-4 weeks, Invisalign frees up your schedule with visits to the clinic only once every 6-8 weeks.
Invisalign treatment allows you to visualize every stage of the treatment, giving you a clearer picture of the treatment duration. Braces can only give you an approximate duration at the beginning of the treat-ment.
BETTER ORAL HEALTH
Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can still floss and brush your teeth as per normal whereas braces may make it difficult for you to clean in between the metal brackets which can result in plaque accumulation and poor oral hygiene.
- Top Invisalign provider In Asia
- Treated more than 2000 cases
- Winning Invisalign Diamond Award 2015 - 2019
- Specialist orthodontist graduated from United Kingdom
- Examiner for Royal College of Surgeons Specialist Examination
- Over 24 years of experiences as Orthodontist Specialist
- International Speaker for Invisalign and Key Opinion Leader
- Hong Kong University
- The Forth Military Airforce University
- Zhe Jiang Medical University
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Singapore) 1991
- Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics (London) 1995
- Membership in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, England, Glasgow
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- BSc in 1996
- Special interest in Orthodontics graduated from RCS Edinburgh and Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Gentle and patient, provide highest quality of care + understand patient's need and desired
- Believe in continuous learning / improving
- Special interest in Prosthodontics and Aesthetic dentistry.
- Winning Invisalign Platinum Elite Award
– Dr Alice specializes in orthodontic and smile design, she also a Platinum Elite provider for Invisaligh. To compliment her passion in create good and beautiful smile, she pursued her postgraduate in Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Shanghai Ninth People's Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine with the hope that it would made a better place. Her other fields of interests include prosthodontics and aesthetic dentistry.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Flexible Treatment Plan
5 Stars Personalized Customer Service
State-Of-The-Art Equipment & Technology
Accredited Highly Skilled & Experienced Specialists
– trustworthy consultants
– Invisalign with latest technology
Exceptional client service: from the moment I went in for just a scaling and polishing done on a Sunday morning at 9am (conveniently open). I was greeted with such delicate care by every single staff member who attentively cater to my every need and my every query.