Dr.Raymond Su Wei Siong
Specialties / Aesthetic Dental Surgery
– Doctor of Dental Surgery (U.K.Malaysia)
– Fellow International College of Dentists (FICD)
– Member of American Academy of Asthetic Medicine (USA)
– Doctor of Dental Surgery (National University of Malaysia)
– Post graduate certificate in dental implantology which leading to master degree in year 2016 (University of central Lancashire, England)
– Fellow of international college of dentist (FICD)
– Best student award in 2003/04 during undergraduate in National unversity of Malaysia
Course attended and completed
– Basic implantology course by Osstem at year 2010
– Advance sinus surgery by Osstem at year 2012
– Sinus augmentation and Cone beam CT training by Universiti teknologi Mara at 2013
– Completing 96 credit hours of the Clinical Orthodontic Course (COC) training
1. Graduate at year 2007, serving at the Ministry of Health at Negeri Sembilan( Specialist clinic at Jalan Zaaba and the Deparment of Maxillofacial at Hospital Tuanku Jaafar) for 8 months。
After that, Dr Raymond was continue his service at Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Malaysia as a trainee lecturer in the operative Department until year 2010. As a trainee lecturer, Dr Raymond had been post in all the dental specialty department for the attachment and clinical training which include Periodontology, Oral surgery and Maxillofacial, Endodontic, Prosthodontic, Restorative and Orthodontic dentistry. Dr Raymond also involve in the clinical supervising of the undergraduate dental students. By the posting at multiple department had been giving me a great chance to learn and improve my skill and knowledge.
After year 2010, Dr Raymond had decide to join How’s Orthodontic and surgery (which currently name as Imperial dental specialist Centre) as the aesthetic dentist. From there on, Dr Raymond had been work along with Dr How until today at Imperial dental Specialist Centre.
2. Dr Raymond main interest is the aesthetic dentistry and implantology. He has been helping a lot of people from around the world to gain back their smile.